565 Posts – Housing and Area Development Authority – MHADA Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 14 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has issued the latest notification for MHADA Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of JE, AE. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||565 Posts|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk
- Administrative Officer
- Executive Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Junior Stenographer
- The candidates must have passed B.E, 10th, 12th, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For MHADA Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum age: 38 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mhada.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per MHADA Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.09.2021 to 14.10.2021