55 Posts – India Post Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 24 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
India Post has issued the latest notification for India Post Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
India Post Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 55 Posts
Last Date 24 September
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||55 Posts|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
Details of Vacancies:
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Mail Guard (MG)
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For India Post Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 18,000 – Rs.81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 200/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates.
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appost.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per India Post Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.08.2021 to 24.09.2021
|| Official Links For India Post Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here