Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued the latest notification for HSSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Post Graduate Teacher. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Type of Employment||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||534 Posts|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
- The candidates must have passed the M.A, B.Ed, HTET or the equivalent from a recognized Board For HSSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Salary Package: Rs.47,600 – Rs.1,51,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Merit List
- General Male/ Female: Rs. 500/-
- Female (Haryana resident): Rs. 125/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male: Rs. 125/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female: Rs. 75/-
- Physically Handicapped/ ExServiceman of Haryana: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per HSSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.02.2021 to 03.03.2021