Board of Practical Training Eastern Region (BOPTER) has issued the latest notification for BOPTER Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate & Technician Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Board of Practical Training Eastern Region|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||53 Posts|
|Post Name||CNC Milling & Turning Operator|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice – 27 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 26 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board For BOPTER Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 8000/ to Rs. 9000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bopter.gov.in and www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per BOPTER Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.03.2021 to 30.04.2021