5,000 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2021(All India Can Apply) – Last Date 17 May
State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the latest notification for SBI Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||5,000 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sale) – 5000
- The candidates must have passed any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For SBI Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs.11,765/- to Rs. 31,450/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test (Preliminary)
- Online Test (Main exam)
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Category: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per SBI Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.04.2021 to 17.05.2021