50 Posts – Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 30 May
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has issued the latest notification for IIT Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Non-Academic Staff
- Junior Technical Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degre, B.E/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board For IIT Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs. 21,700 – Rs.35,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitj.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per IIT Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Download the application form
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.04.2021 to 30.05.2021