43 Posts – Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 02 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued the latest notification for RPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Statistical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||43 Posts|
|Post Name||Statistical Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Statistical Officer
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, Master’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For RPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General/ Other State: Rs. 350/-
- OBC/BC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per RPSC Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.08.2021to 02.10.2021