4264 Posts – Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2021(10th Pass Job) – Last Date 25 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Indian Postal Circle has issued the latest notification for Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of 4264 GDS, BPM & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Postal Circle|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||4264 Posts|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Branch Post Master
- Assistant Branch Post Master
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- BPM: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appost.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.08.2021 to 25.09.2021