422 Posts – Public Service Commission – MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Last Date 15 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently a job notification for the post of Specialist that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 15 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 422
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Specialist
Official Website: www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.10.2022
MPPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- ENT Specialist – 21
- Pathology Specialist – 34
- Surgical Specialist – 159
- Radiology Specialist – 24
- Tuberculosis Specialist – 13
- Ophthalmologist – 29
- Pediatrician – 128
- Dental Specialist – 14
- Candidates must have passed PG Diploma, PG Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
MPPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
- Written Exam
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Click on the MPPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
MPPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16.09.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 15.10.2022