Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for UPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of NDA & NA Exam (II). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||400 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Naval Academy & National Defence Academy II|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Naval Academy & National Defence Academy II
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2003 and not later than 1st January 2006 are eligible.
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.06.2021 to 26.06.2021