400 Posts – Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2021(All India Can Apply) – Last Date 08 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of NDA & NA Exam (II). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||400 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Naval Academy & National Defence Academy II|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Naval Academy & National Defence Academy II
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2003 and not later than 1st January 2006 are eligible.
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.09.2021 to 08.10.2021