Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has issued the latest notification for PGCIL Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical, Electronics & Civil). Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
Details of Vacancies:
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 20 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electronics) – 10 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – 10 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a Degree, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board For PGCIL Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 60,000/ to Rs. 1,80,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST PWD/ Candidates: NILL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.powergridindia.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.03.2021 to 15.04.2021