381 Posts – Public Service Commission – OPSC Recruitment 2021
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the latest notification for OPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
OPSC Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 381 Posts
Last Date 27 December
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||381 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed M.D/M.S, PG Degree, M.Ch or the equivalent from a recognized Board For OPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per OPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.11.2021 to 27.12.2021
|| Official Links For OPSC Recruitment 2021 ||