38 Posts – Medical Service Selection Board – UKMSSB Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 28 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has issued the latest notification for UKMSSB Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Social Worker. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||38 Posts|
|Post Name||Social Worker|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Social Worker
- The candidates must have passed the Postgraduate in Social Work, MSW or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UKMSSB Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/St Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ukmssb.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UKMSSB Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.09.2021 to 28.10.2021