38 Posts – Food Safety Officer – APPSC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 07 December
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)) has issued the latest notification for APPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Food Safety Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
APPSC Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 38 Posts
Last Date 07 December
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||38 Posts|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Hostel Welfare Officer
- Assistant Statistical Officer
- Food Safety Officer
- Assistant Public Relations Officer
- The candidates must have passed the Degree / Post Graduate, B.Ed, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For APPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs. 24,440 – Rs. 78,910/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/St Candidates: Rs. 80/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per APPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.10.2021 to 07.12.2021
|| Official Links For APPSC Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here