Department for Women Development and Child Welfare has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Typist, Junior Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||334 Posts|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Teacher|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Medical – Malkajigiri
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.04.2021 to 22.04.2021