33 Posts – Bank of India – BOI Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 04 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Bank of India (BOI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
BOI Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 33 Posts
Last Date 04 September
|Organization||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||33 Posts|
|Post Name||Faculty, Office Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant
- Watchman Cum Gardener
- Office Attendant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Agra Zonal Office, 1st Floor LIC Building, Sanjay Palace Agra- 282002
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.08.2021 to 04.09.2021
|| Official Links For BOI Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification & Application Link1: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Notification & Application Link2: Click Here
One thought on “33 Posts – Bank of India – BOI Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 04 September”
I am ex-servicemen. Retired from from on 31 Jul 2021 in rank of Subbedar/Clerk(SD). My name is Jagdish Singh. 30 years experience in the Clerical Job and 08 years experience in the Head Clerk and knowledge in MS Office in Computer.