3261 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2021(All India Can Apply) – Last Date 15 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for SSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Phase-IX. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||3261 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|SSC ER Region||800|
|SSC KKR Region||117|
|SSC MPR Region||137|
|SSC NR Region||1159|
|SSC NWR Region||618|
|SSC SR Region||159|
|SSC WR Region||271|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For SSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Pay Level-3: Rs.21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Document Verification
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per SSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.09.2021 to 25.10.2021