318 Posts – Women and Child Development – WCD Recruitment 2021(Anganwadi Teacher) – Last Date 24 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Women and Child Development (WCD) have issued the latest notification for WCD Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Teacher, Worker & Helper. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||318 Posts|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Helper|
- Anganwadi Helper
- Anganwadi Teacher
- Mini Anganwadi Teacher
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WCD Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per WCD Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.09.2021 to 30.09.2021