3120 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Last Date 07 October at Govt Exam Update
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently job notification for the post of Teacher has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 07 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Type of Employment: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 3120 Posts
Job Location: Jharkhand
Post Name: Teacher
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 07.10.2022
JSSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Backlog Vacancy) – 265 Post
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Regular Vacancy) – 2855 Post
- The candidates must have passed B.Ed, Post Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
JSSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-
- Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Other Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 50/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.jssc.nic.in
- Click on the JSSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
JSSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application:
- Closing Date of submission Application:
23.09.202207.10.2022 (Date postpone)