2nd Global Chemicals & Petrochemicals Manufacturing Hub
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
26 November 2021 Current Affairs:On November 25, 2021, the 2nd edition of the Global Chemicals & Petrochemicals Manufacturing Hub (GCPMH) conference was launched.
- During the first session, the Union Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers remarked that the government’s hard effort and tenacity will aid in making India into a worldwide chemical and petro-chemical manufacturing powerhouse.
- In a hybrid format, the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, in collaboration with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), is organising the Global Chemicals & Petrochemicals Manufacturing Hub conference.
- The “India: GCPMH 2021 Summit” is a key event in the Chemical and Petrochemical Industry. The conference emphasises India’s Chemicals and Petrochemicals Sector’s global potential.
- The second edition of the GCPMH will give a comprehensive analysis of the Indian economy’s chemical and petrochemical industry, which is continually expanding.
- It will serve as a forum for investors and other stakeholders to engage and establish alliances. It will also promote and showcase segment-specific investment possibilities in various investment areas. As a result, it will create enormous possibilities for mutually beneficial commerce and investment.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu