275 Posts – Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Naval Dockyard has issued the latest notification for Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Trade Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 275 Posts
Last Date 05 December
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||275 Posts|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
Details Of Vacancies:
Required Age Limit:
- 01 Apr 2001 to 01 Apr 2008
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530014, Andhra Pradesh
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.11.2021 to 05.12.2021
- Last date to submit the application form to given address: 14.12.2021
|| Official Links For Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021 ||