2700 Posts – National Health Mission – NHM Recruitment 2021
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
National Health Mission (NHM), Chhattisgarh has issued the latest notification for NHM Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of Community Health integrated Course. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
NHM Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 2700 Posts
Last Date 25 November
|Organization||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||2700 Posts|
|Post Name||Community Health officer|
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NHM Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Mode of Selection:
- General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 100/-
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhm.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NHM Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.11.2021 to 25.11.2021
|| Official Links For NHM Recruitment 2021 ||