256 Posts – Public Service Commission – HPSC Recruitment 2021 (Civil Judge) – Last Date 15 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued a latest notification for HPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are Invited for the post of Various Civil Judge. Other details of like Qualification Details, Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and Steps to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||256 Posts|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
- The candidates must have passed Degree of Bachelor of Laws or the equivalent from a recognized Board For HPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 27,700 – 44770/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
Log on to the official website www.hpsc.gov.inCandidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per HPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.08.2021 to 15.09.2021