253 Posts – Public Service Commission – KPSC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 22 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for KPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of LDC, Junior Clerk & Other. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||253 Posts|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Nursing Tutor
- State Tax Officer
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Surgeon
- Assistant Prison Officer
- High School Teacher
- Lab Technician
- The candidates must have passed VII Std/ SSLC/ HSC/ Degree/ Engineering/ Diploma/ Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For KPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per KPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.08.2021 to 22.09.2021