25 Posts – Public Service Commission – APPSC Recruitment 2021
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)) has issued the latest notification for APPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Fisheries Development Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
APPSC Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 25 Posts
Last Date 28 December
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Fisheries Development Officer
- Sericulture Officer
- Agriculture Officer
- Divisional Accounts Officer
- Technical Assistant
- Assistant Commissioner of Endowments
- Assistant Director of Horticulture
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For APPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs.29,760 – Rs. 80,930/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 120/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per APPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.12.2021 to 28.12.2021
|| Official Links For APPSC Recruitment 2021 ||
2 thoughts on “25 Posts – Public Service Commission – APPSC Recruitment 2021”
Please send new jobs notification and hall tickets downloada
Please send new jobs notification and hall tickets download
Divisional accounts officer