Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) has issued the latest notification for MSUB Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Peon, Laboratory Attendant & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Post Name||Peon, Laboratory Attendant & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Peon – 12 Posts
- Peon cum Sweeper – 4 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 4 Posts
- Gas Burner Cleaner – 1 Post
- Labourers for Botanical Garden – 2 Posts
- Field Collector – 2 Posts
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For MSUB Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 7,500/ to Rs. 9,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.msubaroda.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per MSUB Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.03.2021 to 08.04.2021