247 Posts – Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2021(All India Can Apply) – Last Date 12 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for UPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Engineering Services. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||247 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Engineering Services|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Engineering Services
- The candidates must have passed B.E, B.Tech, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Recruitment Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Sc/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.09.2021 to 12.10.2021