241 Posts – Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2021(All India Can Apply) – Last Date 27 April
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for UPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of IES, ISS & Engineering Services. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||241 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||IES/ ISS/ Engineering Services|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Indian Economic Service
- Indian Statistical Service
- Engineering Service
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, PG Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board For UPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.04.2021 to 27.04.2021