24 Posts – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India – IRDAI Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply) – Last Date 23 August at Govt Exam Update
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has recently job notification for the post of Young Professional has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 23 Aug 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 24 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Young Professional
Official Website: www.irdai.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.08.2022
IRDAI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Young Professional
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, BE / B. Tech, Master’s Degree, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, M.Tech, Bachelors’ Degree in Law/ LLM, CA/CS/CMA/CFA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 years
IRDAI Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 75,000/-
- Short List
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.irdai.gov.in
- Click on the IRDAI Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
IRDAI Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form 02.08.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 23.08.2022