Indian Space Research Organisation has issued the latest notification for ISRO Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Administrative Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
ISRO Recruitment 2021
Total No. Posts – 24 Posts
Last Date 24 April
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Administrative Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Purchase & Stores Officer
- The candidates must have passed Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For ISRO Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Screening / Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/Female/Ex-SM Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.vssc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per ISRO Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.04.2021 to 21.04.2021