237 Posts – National Institute of Ocean Technology – NIOT Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 13 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) has issued the latest notification for NIOT Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Various Project Technicians. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
NIOT Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 237 Posts
Last Date 13 September
|Organization||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||237 Posts|
|Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Project Scientist|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Scientist
- Project Scientific Assistant
- Project Technician
- Project Jr. Asst
- Research Associate
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed B.E, B.Tech, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NIOT Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Rs. 17,000 – 78,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test/ Trade Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niot.res.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NIOT Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.08.2021 to 13.09.2021
|| Official Links For NIOT Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here