237 Posts – LDA & Copyist – High Court Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 30 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Gauhati High Court has issued the latest notification for High Court Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of LDA, Copyist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
High Court Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 237 Posts
Last Date 30 October
|Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||237 Posts|
|Post Name||LDA & Copyist|
Details Of Vacancies:
- LDA & Copyist
- The candidates must have passed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board For High Court Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs.14,000 – Rs. 60500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Other Category Candidates: Rs.150/-
- PWD Candidates: Nill
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ghconline.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per High Court Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.09.2021 to 31.10.2021
|| Official Links For High Court Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here