22 Posts – Directorate of Industries – DITC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 14 October
Directorate of Industries, Trade, and Commerce, Goa has issued the latest notification for DITC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of MTS, LDC & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below….
|Organization||Directorate of Industries, Trade and Commerce, Goa|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff|
Details of Vacancies:
- Industries Inspector/ Economic Investigator
- Jr. Stenographer
- Lower Division Clerk
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized Board For DITC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Canddates: Rs. 100/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ditc.goa.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per DITC Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.09.2021 to 14.10.2021