22 Posts – Directorate of Industries – DITC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 14 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Directorate of Industries, Trade, and Commerce, Goa has issued the latest notification for DITC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of MTS, LDC & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below….
|Organization||Directorate of Industries, Trade and Commerce, Goa|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff|
Details of Vacancies:
- Industries Inspector/ Economic Investigator
- Jr. Stenographer
- Lower Division Clerk
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized Board For DITC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Canddates: Rs. 100/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ditc.goa.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per DITC Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.09.2021 to 14.10.2021