21 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 16 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Gujarat High Court has issued the latest notification for High Court Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of System Officer. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
High Court Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 21 Posts
Last Date 16 September
|Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Post Name||System Assistant, System Officer|
Details of Vacancy:
- System Assistant
- System Officer
- The candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech, MCA, BCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board For High Court Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.19900/- to Rs.126600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs)
- Main Written Examination
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 350/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per High Court Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.08.2021 to 16.09.2021
|| Official Links For High Court Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here