20 Posts – Remote Sensing Centre – PRSC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 15 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) has issued the latest notification for PRSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Post Name||Jr. Research Fellow|
|Last Date||15.09.2021 & 17.09.2021|
Details of Vacancies:
- Jr. Research Fellow
- Project Fellow
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree, Postgraduate degree, Master degree, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For PRSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum age: 37 years
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs 25,000/-
- Project Fellow – Rs.12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Practical test
- Jr. Research Fellow – Rs.800/-
- Project Fellow – Rs.500/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.prsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per PRSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.09.2021 to 15.09.2021 & 17.09.2021