1,940 Posts – Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2021(10th Pass Job) – Last Date 20 May
Indian Postal Circle has issued the latest notification for Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of 1940 GDS, BPM & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Postal Circle|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,940 Posts|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Branch Post Master
- Assistant Branch Post Master
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- BPM: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appost.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.04.2021 to 26.05.2021