National Council for Teacher Education has issued the latest notification for NCTE Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Academic Consultant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Council for Teacher Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Post Name||Senior Academic Consultant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Academic Consultant
- Junior Academic Consultant
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate degree, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NCTE Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 60 years
- Senior Academic Consultant – Rs 1, 00,000/-
- Junior Academic Consultant – Rs 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncte.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- DS- Establishment, National Council for Teacher Education, Sector10, Dwarka, New-Delhi -110075
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.04.2021 to 27.04.2021