18 Posts – Dredging Corporation of India Limited – DCIL Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply) – Last Date 03 May at Sarkari-exam in
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) has recently job notification for the post of Surveyor has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 03 May 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 18 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Surveyor
Official Website: www.dredge-india.com
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 03.05.2023
DCIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Manager
- Hydrographic Surveyor
- Project Consultants
- Information Technology Consultant
- Legal Consultant
- Resident Manager
- Assistant Company Secretary
- Project Manager: Candidates must have passed Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 6 years’ experience in planning, monitoring and execution of dredging projects, preferably in inland waterway/river dredging out of which, minimum 02 years’ of experience as Project Manager/ Project In-Charge or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Hydrographic Surveyor: Candidates must have passed Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 02 years’ experience as hydrographic surveyor; preference will be given to the applicants having experience in inland waterway/river dredging or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Project Consultants: Candidates must have passed Master (FG) COC or Dredge Master Gr.I COC with 06 years of post-qualification experience after obtaining Master (FG) COC or Dredge Master Gr.1 COCand be conversant with Shipping Procedures, Execution of Projects, Contracts etc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Information Technology Consultant: Candidates must have passed Engineering Graduate or MCA with 08 years of post-qualification experience in Networking and Applications Development and ERP Implementation. Knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics AX(Axapta) shall be preferred. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Legal Consultant: Candidates must have passed 1st or 2nd class Degree in law with 10 years’ experience as a practicing Lawyer, or 10 years working experience in a Legal Department. Experience in handling Arbitration cases and service matters are desirable or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant Company Secretary: Candidates must have passed I Class graduate with 10 years of post-qualification experience out of which 3 years as an executive of dealing with matters relating to obtaining clearance/liaison work from/with various Ministries/ Government Departments, obtaining passports/Visas/passes and completion of emigration formalities, RBI clearance of foreign exchange/Public relations etc. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
DCIL Pay Scale Details:
- Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.dredge-india.com
- Click on the DCIL Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Manager (HR), Dredging Corporation of India Limited, DREDGE HOUSE:H B Colony Main Road, Seethammadhara, Visakhapatnam 530022
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
DCIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 19.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application 03.05.2023
|| DCIL Important Links ||