1,797 Posts – Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board – BCECEB Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 20 June
Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has issued the latest notification for BCECEB Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Resident/Tutor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,797 Posts|
|Post Name||Senior Resident/ Tutor|
- The candidates must have passed a Postgraduate degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For BCECEB Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- All candidates: Rs. 2250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per BCECEB Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.06.2021 to 20.06.2021