16 Posts – Central Government Health Scheme – CGHS Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 18 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Central Government Health Scheme has issued the latest notification for CGHS Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Pharmacist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
CGHS Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 16 Posts
Last Date 18 October
|Organization||Central Government Health Scheme|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
Details of Vacancies:
- Medical Specialist
- ENT Specialist
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Pharmacist (Allopathy)
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate, MBBS, B.Pharm, D.Pharmor the equivalent from a recognized Board For CGHS Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 68 years
- Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 95,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cghs.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Additional Director
- Central Government Health Scheme
- E2C, First Floor, Rajaji Bhavan
- Besant Nagar, Chennai – 600090″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.09.2021 to 18.10.2021
|| Official Links For CGHS Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here