156 Posts – Public Service Commission – KPSC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 20 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for KPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Assistant & Other. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||156+ Posts|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Manager
- Junior Assistant
- Field Officer
- Security Guard
- System Analyst
- Junior Manager
- Engineering Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 8th, PG Diploma, 7th, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For KPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 35600 – Rs. 75400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per KPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.10.2021 to 20.10.2021