151 Posts – Public Service Commission – APPSC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 25 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued the latest notification for APPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
APPSC Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 151 Posts
Last Date 25 October
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||151 Posts|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Homeopathic Medical Officer
- Yunani Medical Officer
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- The candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For APPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs.37,100/- to 91,450/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per APPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.09.2021 to 25.10.2021
|| Official Links For APPSC Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here