15 Posts – Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 30 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Income Tax Department has issued the latest notification for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer, MTS & Others. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.), O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, 1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751007.″
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.08.2021 to 30.09.2021