Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for CGPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||140 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Professors|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professors
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For CGPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per CGPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.01.2021 to 01.05.2021