138 Posts – Assistant Audit Officer – BPSC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 15 May
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for BPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Audit Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||138 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Audit Officer|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For BPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per BPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.04.2021 to 15.05.2021