136 Posts – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 14 April
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has issued the latest notification for BHEL Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technician, Graduate Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||136 Posts|
|Post Name||Technician, Graduate Apprentice|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technician Apprentice – 70 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 66 Posts
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.E or the equivalent from a recognized Board For BHEL Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 8,000/ to Rs. 9,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bhel.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per BHEL Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.04.2021 to 14.04.2021