129 Posts – National Institute of Technology – NIT Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 23 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Warangal has issued the latest notification for NIT Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the Technical Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
NIT Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 129 Posts
Last Date 23 September
|Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||129 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Medical Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Engineer
- Technical Assistant
- Junior Engineer
- SAS Assistant
- Library & Information Assistant
- Sr. Technician
- Jr. Assistant
- The candidates must have a Degree, Post Graduate, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Board For NIT Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/St Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitw.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NIT Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.08.2021 to 23.09.2021
|| Official Links For NIT Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here