125 Posts – India Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 05 November
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
India Postal Circle has issued the latest notification for India Postal Circle Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of MTS. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||India Postal Circle|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||125 Posts|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Postal/Sorting Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For India Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 25,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Assistant Director (Recruitment), O/o The Chief Postmaster General, Uttar Pradesh Circle, Lucknow – 226 001.″
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.09.2021 to 05.11.2021