Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued the latest notification for UPPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Chemist & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Chemist|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Chemist
- Soil chemist
- Assistant Horticulturist
- Fruit Breeder
- Flower Breeder
- Assistant Professors
- The candidates must have passed a M.Sc.(Agriculture), MS/MD, B.E/B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board For UPPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs 15,600- 39,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 105/- (Rs. 80/- Fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)
- PH Candidates: Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.06.2021 to 01.07.2021